As a Banquet Operations Manager you are leading the meeting & events department. The hotel can host events up to 1500 people, events can take place in all different settings such as congresses, meetings, gala dinners and weddings. Besides the operation, you are jointly responsible for the active sales of meetings and events by giving site inspections and advice to the sales department.
In order to be successful in this position, we believe you are a natural talent at organizing and planning, you will share your creative and restless mind and a passion for everything that revolves around Food & Beverage?
Do you have the ability to balance extraordinary experiences for the guests with profitable outcomes for the company? Then we are looking exactly for you to lead the team while being part of and thinking along with a great inspiring team at this special 5* star brand in the city centre.
Your main tasks will be:
- Flawless execution of all events through a skilled team of specialists.
- Event feasibility consultancy to banqueting sales.
- Staff planning.
- Food & Beverage and equipment ordering and management.
- Cost control.
- Contact with guests and different suppliers.
- Constant communication with other heads of department to ensure a smooth event.