If you want to be part of the growth of an ambitious organisation, a global hospitality network in every chain scale segment, in nearly 100 countries worldwide, then this is your chance to apply. As Development Director Europe your main strength is to build and maintain strong relationships with existing hotels and to identify, convert and onboard prospects that match criteria to become new luxury hotels. Your network and experience is within the luxury hotel segment on European level.
Responsibility includes, but is not limited to:
- Building and maintaining a sales pipeline of potential opportunities
- Pitching to potential new clients
- Initiating contacts with potential new clients
- Having or acquiring quickly a thorough understanding of the business, as well as an understanding of all of the Groups products and services.
- Working closely with the other direct team members, the Development Directors in Europe and in the Middle East.
- Collaborate with your colleagues responsible for on boarding and the relationship building of new and existing members, training in all Groups products and programs, operational support, and business building strategies. This includes the following departments; Brand Development, Hotel Support, Training and Customer Service, Accounts, Revenue Management and Sales and Marketing, Quality Assurance, Design.