For an international hotel chain we are looking for a Director of Sales Conference Centres for The Netherlands. You will work closely together with the Director of Sales M&E, in order to set sales targets and develop a strategic plan. Building strong, long-lasting relationships and partnering with customers to understand their requirements and objectives are part of your responsibilities. You focus on the execution of best practices, marketing actions and sales initiatives in order to increase existing business and identify new markets and opportunities.
As Director of Sales you will continuously monitor and analyse trends and results of the market and competitors. You build a global network and use synergies to strengthen the market position of the chain, while attending fairs, roadshows and other sales activities. You ensure continuous development of the Sales Managers by supporting and training, planning, monitoring and appraising their results. Also, you will work closely together with the international sales teams in order to secure business for the assigned portfolios, raising awareness for opportunities with regards to the Conference Centres. Other responsibilities include;
- Effective communication of value propositions through proposals and presentations
- Create clear alignment with regards to accounts and their responsibles
- Manage all national potential Conference Centre accounts
- Primary contact of Head of Conference Centres, and hand over greater potential to international sales team
- Close collaboration with destination management companies to create awareness about Conference Centres as venues of the city