For a unique, unconventional lifestyle hotel concept in the city of Amsterdam we are looking for an enterprising, diligent and driven individual who is ready to take on a key role within a dynamic, growing organization as the Hotel General Manager. The ideal candidate is not constrained by the conventional but seeks opportunities in the unexpected. A true innovator!
As the General (Hotel) Manager, you are the ambassador of this unique hotel, ensuring the highest levels of quality, creativity and unique guest experience. Your enormous thirst for inspiration and diversity enables you to broaden horizons and change perspectives amongst employees, guests and clients. Your vibrant personality allows you to engage and encourage others and eventually achieve desired results. Just like the property, you are the icon of the brand in general.
You develop, control budgets and objectives. You implement and maintain company standards & procedures and you ensure their implementation through your management team. You will be responsible for the overall strategy of the hotel ensuring regular reporting to your main stakeholders and owners. Your support leadership style enables you to empower your team to ensure high levels of quality and service. You report directly to the Regional Director of Operations.
You will manage the overall performance. Therefore:
- Give instructions to Department Heads
- Adjust the work in case of anomalies
- Ensure efficient use and management of premises, inventory, equipment / facilities
- Ensure that strategic goals are met
- Liaise with the main stakeholders and owners to ensure set expectations and transparency
You will monitor the efficiency / productivity and the departmental revenue. Therefore:
- Prepare plans and budgets
- Monitor the realization, tracking and adjusting defects
- Develop actions for improvement, conduct cost savings
- Provide information on budgets and investments