Do you want to optimalize your creative commercial personality into your daily activities? Become the new Inspiring Sales Manager for a unique hotel property in Brussels, Belgium!
Due to COVID-19 this specific hiring process is postponed. We expect to re-open this process in May 2020. However, please do contact us to introduce yourself and to join the list of high potentials.
In the position of Sales Manager, you are responsible for the hotels portfolio corporate but mainly Meetings & Events market. Through a result-driven approach you are able to coordinate a good positioning for this new hotel, maximize revenues and profit for the accounts assigned & developing new opportunities establishing a complete action plan. You represent this trendy property in the main strategic (inter)national sales activities, in line with the commercial plan and in cooperation with the national and global sales team. You will co-ordinate sales efforts generated through sales calls, site inspections, local marketing activities and other actions… You will be part of the re-opening team and will be reporting directly to the Regional Director of Sales Belgium & Luxembourg and working closely with the Hotel Director.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- You have a pro-active business approach and commercial focus
- You are ambitious to achieve optimal results
- As an ambassador of the brand you are a representative professional and you are a selfmotivator who takes initiatives to create business opportunities
- Networking is your nature and you are able to create opportunities to further develop the partnership with your clients
- We see you as a professional, enthusiastic, authentic and inspirational colleague and you are a true asset to our team
- Attends regular sales meetings to provide input and overall sales strategy
- Client development of (key) accounts
- Acquirement of new Meeting and Events accounts
- Participates in sales calls with members of the in-house sales and/or National/International sales team to acquire new business and/or convert business
- Maintain and develop the RFP’s together with the National & International Sales Offices
- Achieve turnover objectives
- Contribute to the yearly budget- and business plans
- Initiates and realizes events