Would you like to work with a high-performing team to create value for all stakeholders? Do you love how it feels to encourage others? Our client is an international hotel owner and operator with multiple brands on mid- and up(per)scale level. The hotel group is executing a growth plan, with ongoing projects in Europe on both city and resort destinations. In order to accelerate growth while maintaining the same quality of operations we are in search for an Operations Director Europe, responsible for circa 50 properties.
Due to COVID-19 this specific hiring process is on-hold. We expect to re-open this process around May/June 2020. However, please do contact us to introduce yourself and to join the list of high potentials.
- Deliver operational excellence across all aspects of the business.
- Work closely and liaise directly with the Managing Director and its Board to position group as a successful hotel company.
- Accountable for meeting expectations from guests, staff, media and investors.
- Ensuring there is a balance between financial performances and maintaining exceptional standards.
- Plan, direct and assist the Managing Director to control the business, ensuring all relevant areas meet all operational, financial and strategic objectives and standards of quality and efficiency.
- Identify, devise, formulate, communicate, validate and implement policies and procedures for the organization that will continually improve the overall performance of the teams and the business.
- Lead, motivate, support and develop a strong management team of regional operations managers. Provide guidance and support to the properties’ general managers and other team members, with strong attention to detail and focus on delivering outstanding guest experience.
- Take ownership of the business, achieve budgeted financial and strategic objectives.
- Ensure operational excellence through implementation of processes and technologies.
- Manage on-going performance of the business.
- Represent the business as appropriate in its relationships with major customers, suppliers, competitors, government agencies, professional societies, the local community and similar groups.