Are you ready to become part of a team as Senior Food & Beverage Manager with the mission to create and become the healthiest company in the world? We invite strong, inspiring leaders with passion for food, strong knowledge of diverse concepts and experience in unconventional catering and events to join! Don’t hesitate, just do it, apply now!
- As Food & Beverage manager you are operationally and commercially responsible for your team, whilst delivering an optimal customer journey for both in- en external guests. Guest satisfaction, customer service and stakeholder management is daily business.
- You are the first point of contact for the services director. You will evaluate with the client on an operational, tactical and strategic level and you will be able to respond optimally to the wishes, needs and expectations of the company.
- As F&B Service Manager you are also the link between our Head Office and the client.
- You are an ambassador for trends and developments internally and externally.
- You should feel comfortable presenting and giving commercial advice within various teams and important stakeholders and you are valued by your structured way of working, including the experiences you share in managing projects.
- You are an avid trendwatcher and a strong networker who can inspire the teams to look to the future and celebrate change.
- You are ultimately responsible for the operational managers on location. As the face of food service, we expect you to lead by example, always showing a hospitable nature, while being flexible and approachable.
- You will work in an extremely busy environment and we would expect you to cope well under pressure while keeping good communication and maintaining a strong relationship with your operational managers. Entrusting, supporting and energizing them to make good operational evaluations and decisions.