We have a great opportunity as Senior Sales Manager at a beautiful enchanting property in Amsterdam, for an experienced sales manager who’s attracted to a non-conventional environment in which you are free to be yourself, will be challenged to look for better ways to do and be and embrace accountability and empowerment.
The prime function of this role Senior Sales Manager is to increase profitable sales by winning new extended-stay business for the brand and by growing and maintaining current client relationships. The property has 115 boutique apartments in the heart of Amsterdam for which we are looking for some who:
- Actively seek and win new business and maintain existing clients.
- Use existing databases and new lead sources to identify prospects and liaise with decision-makers.
- Develop annual local sales plans, outlining the optimal business mix in terms of length of stay, local vs global accounts, and optimal proportion of volume through each channel.
- Increase corporate volumes through a variety of segments (mid-stay and extended stay).
- Actively support proactive B2B sales, managing key accounts locally and working with the Central Sales Team based in the UK to engage with central key accounts on a local level / cross sell initiatives.
- Attend regional exhibitions, business events and conferences and follow up leads.
- Attend networking events and build strong personal networks.
- Conduct sales presentations, client networking events.
- Conduct appointments and showcase the property to the local market.
- Secure transient and extended stay programmes, RFP’s and base group business at property level.
- Draw up proposals/preferred supplier agreements and negotiate rates in line with company rate guidelines.
- Deliver and exceed individual targets.