Very nice opportunity for a sales talent who wants to make his/her next career step into the luxury market as Cluster Sales Executive. Representing an upscale hotel brand in main strategic national sales activities in the regional and local market, in line with the commercial plan. You have already built up a solid network and will work mainly on property, close together with the Director of Sales and with your other national sales colleagues.
Through a result driven approach you are able to secure the target results in the primarily b-to-b and b-to-c individual segment and you will bring a significant contribution to achieve the hotels’ sales objectives, booking goals, and property revenues in rooms and food & beverage. With a key focus on finding incremental new business in the regional and local market the overall objective remains representing all hotels at all times.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Increase individual segments, maintain good relationships with a number of key local and regional clients and finding new customers.
- Executes the sales strategy and verifies that individual booking goals are met for both on-property staff and off-property sales channels.
- Attends sales strategy meetings to provide input on weekly and overall sales strategy.
- Client retention of key accounts
- Participates in sales calls with members of the on-property and/or off-property sales team to acquire new business and/or close on business.
- Maintain and develop the RFP’s together with the National & International Sales Offices
- Achieve turnover objectives
- Contribute to the yearly budget- and business plans
- Makes reports and analyzes them together with the Director of Sales & General Managers of the hotels
- Initiates and realizes Client events
- “ To be an ambassador ” of the Brand
- We are looking for an experienced candidate in the upscale-luxury hotel segment, preferably with a strong (inter) national network and in-depth understanding of the high end individual markets and portals.
- You should possess strong commercial, communication, and analytical skills needed to make smart business decisions in the execution of the commercial plan.
- You have a strong commercial attitude and are able to persuade our clients to choose for your hotels in Amsterdam.
- You find it important to work on a high service level, advise our clients, and provide them with a professional tailor-made proposal, which is according to their wishes.
- Graduate from a Commercial education or Hotel Management school on Bachelor level.
- Minimum of 2 years Sales experience in the hotel industry, preferably at a luxury brand of an international chain
- Experienced with Lanyon, Hotelligence and TMS
- Large active network
- Pro-active, positive and creative
- Excellent communication skills
- No 9 to 5 mentality (working in weekends and evenings)
- Client and result focused
- Stress resilient
- In the possession of a drivers’ license
Our client is a hotel chain, looking for a Cluster Sales Executive.
The Cluster Sales Executive will be offered a competitive salary of approximate 36K gross per year, plus benefits as a bonus, company car, phone and laptop. Plus very personalised training and international development opportunities.
To apply for this job vacancy Cluster Sales Executive please send your personal elevator pitch, motivation letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae to Mrs. Larissa Zwart firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply button here below.
Should you have any questions regarding to this position or would you like to personally announce and motivate your application, please don’t hesitate and call Mrs. Larissa Zwart at +31-70-3227630 or +31-6-20106473.Apply for this job now Back