As Contact Centre Director you will be responsible for managing multiple offices in Germany, Belgium and the Netherlands. If you have experience in call centre operations management (200+FTE) and enjoy working in hospitality where a cultural change is needed, then please contact us!
As part of our client’s continuous ambition to get closer to our customers, this role needs a Director who can improve all booking office processes and implement a more customer oriented focus in the teams. This with the aim of maximizing the experience throughout the offices and by doing so maximizing the overall revenue. As part of this cultural change, s/he will take ownership of the development and implementation of effective booking procedures, adequate staff resourcing, training, and efficient planning of resources according to existing and forecasted demand.
- Provide leadership and management of the change process to make the call centre teams more customer oriented and revenue focused.
- Take ownership to make the different local booking offices act as one virtual team with less local offices.
- Secure proper staffing, both in terms of required headcount and of required sales skills and competencies.
- Roll out and improve request handling processes including the appropriate reporting.
- Forecast volumes of calls and manpower requirements.
- Determine and improve work procedures, prepare work schedules, and expedite workflows. Make necessary changes in staffing based on day of week, sales promotions, other anticipated events, and available data. Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency of subordinates.
- Manage the subordinates and is responsible for overall direction, co-ordination, planning, assigning and delegating.
- Mentor, coach and supervise Contact Centre Managers/Supervisors in issues relating to the daily operation of the centres.
- University degree, preferably with sales management / hospitality-related background.
- At least 5 years of hands on experience in call centre operations management, with a solid background on in and outbound sales (telesales) or central (meeting) reservations office.
- Has lead integration and or change processes in customer focused departments.
- Field sales management experience would be an advantage.
- Language Skills: fluent in English, German and French and Dutch is a plus.
- Demonstrated leadership and development skills of supervisory and telesales staff.
- Analytical skills
- Team player
- Results and people oriented. Sales profile (vs. Operational)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel extensively is part of this position.
In this position Contact Centre Director, you are working for a professional and international hotel chain, where people make the difference, which is conveyed in their working conditions: a competitive salary, a yearly bonus based on personal targets and company results, training and or (international) development opportunities plus extra benefits.
Our client offers the Contact Centre Director a competitive salary, a yearly bonus based on personal targets and company results, training and or (international) development opportunities plus extra benefits.
To apply for this job vacancy Contact Centre Director please send your personal elevator pitch, motivation letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae to Mrs. Larissa Zwart firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply button here below.
Or even better, give us a call to leave your first impression: +31-(0)6-20106473 or +31-(0)70-3227630.
Should you have any questions regarding to this position or would you like to personally announce and motivate your application, please don’t hesitate and call Mrs. Larissa Zwart at +31-(0)70-3227630 or +31-(0)6-20106473.Back Apply for this job now