If you want to be part of the growth of an ambitious organisation, a global hospitality network in every chain scale segment, in nearly 100 countries worldwide, then this is your chance to apply. As Development Director Europe your main strength is to build and maintain strong relationships with existing hotels and to identify, convert and onboard prospects that match criteria to become new luxury hotels. Your network and experience is within the luxury hotel segment on European level.
Responsibility includes, but is not limited to:
- Building and maintaining a sales pipeline of potential opportunities
- Pitching to potential new clients
- Initiating contacts with potential new clients
- Having or acquiring quickly a thorough understanding of the business, as well as an understanding of all of the Groups products and services.
- Working closely with the other direct team members, the Development Directors in Europe and in the Middle East.
- Collaborate with your colleagues responsible for on boarding and the relationship building of new and existing members, training in all Groups products and programs, operational support, and business building strategies. This includes the following departments; Brand Development, Hotel Support, Training and Customer Service, Accounts, Revenue Management and Sales and Marketing, Quality Assurance, Design.
- Hotel Industry Experience / Exposure
- Proven Track Record of bringing upscale and luxury hotels into a Brand
- Chain hotel experience
- European experience
- Strong understanding and or experience in commercial negotiation
- Excellent communication skills at all levels (written and oral)
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to travel
- Complete familiarity with Windows and Office
Our client is a well-known hotel group with multiple brands and circa 4750 hotels across all chain scale segments. The organisation is known for consistently achieving impressive financial success and unequalled performance in guest loyalty and hotel satisfaction.
A good package has been put together for this position Development Director Europe, consisting of a competitive basic salary, an interesting bonus structure and extra secondary conditions.
To apply for this job vacancy Development Director Europe please send your personal elevator pitch, motivation letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae to Mrs. Larissa Zwart firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply button here below.
Or even better, give us a call to leave your first impression: +31-(0)6-20106473 or +31-(0)70-3227630.
Should you have any questions regarding to this position or would you like to personally announce and motivate your application, please don’t hesitate and call Mrs. Larissa Zwart at +31-(0)70-3227630 or +31-(0)6-20106473.Back Apply for this job now