For an international hotel chain we are looking for a Director of Sales Conference Centres for The Netherlands. You will work closely together with the Director of Sales M&E, in order to set sales targets and develop a strategic plan. Building strong, long-lasting relationships and partnering with customers to understand their requirements and objectives are part of your responsibilities. You focus on the execution of best practices, marketing actions and sales initiatives in order to increase existing business and identify new markets and opportunities.
As Director of Sales you will continuously monitor and analyse trends and results of the market and competitors. You build a global network and use synergies to strengthen the market position of the chain, while attending fairs, roadshows and other sales activities. You ensure continuous development of the Sales Managers by supporting and training, planning, monitoring and appraising their results. Also, you will work closely together with the international sales teams in order to secure business for the assigned portfolios, raising awareness for opportunities with regards to the Conference Centres. Other responsibilities include;
- Effective communication of value propositions through proposals and presentations
- Create clear alignment with regards to accounts and their responsibles
- Manage all national potential Conference Centre accounts
- Primary contact of Head of Conference Centres, and hand over greater potential to international sales team
- Close collaboration with destination management companies to create awareness about Conference Centres as venues of the city
- You have at least 3 years’ experience in a managing sales position
- You do not have a 9 to 5 mentality
- You are guest and result oriented, you have a commercial mindset
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- You have a large network and in-depth understanding of the Conference Centre market
- You have experience in the marketing field
- A high-service level is important to you
- You are capable of providing high-standard, tailor-made proposals to clients and partners
- You are a strong ambassador of the chain
An international hotel chain with different hotel brands. The headquarters for this role is located nearby Schiphol Airport Amsterdam. In this office, various support departments are located, such as; Marketing, Sales, PR and Communications, Recruitment, Human Resources, Purchasing and Finance.
Our client offers the Director of Sales a yearly salary of approximately 60-65K gross per year, plus interesting additional benefits.
To apply for this job vacancy Director of Sales Conference Centres please send your personal elevator pitch, motivation letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae to Mrs. Larissa Zwart firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply button here below.
Should you have any questions regarding to this position or would you like to personally announce and motivate your application, please don’t hesitate and call Mrs. Larissa Zwart at +31-70-3227630 or +31-6-20106473.Apply for this job now Back