Do you want grow, think, dream and create? For our client, NIKE we are looking for an experienced Event Manager with the ability to develop and execute live event experiences that deliver the brand and sales message throughout the consumer journey. Do you want to become part of the NIKE team and contribute to innovation and best-in-class inspirational live experiences?
As an innovator you will develop and execute high impact corporate live event experiences and intensify digital event experiences that deliver the brand and sales message throughout the consumer journey. Because of your strategic planning skills you will successfully contribute to the NIKE Meeting & Events strategy that enables the business to create more impact. As a creative Event Manager you are able to deliver events fully on brand setting as a benchmark in the industry. You will contribute with strategic recommendations to the business, delivering best value for all aspects related to meeting & events. With your added value on the strategic approach to suppliers and vendors you will leverage and contribute to a global strategic partner platform. Besides that, you are also able to:
- Create event briefing and production design based on business objectives envisioning the consumer journey.
- Attract, manage & lead extended project teams.
- Develop and manage event budgets.
- Develop long-term external and internal strategic partnerships.
- Drive and improve efficient processes in meeting and events execution.
You have a “work hard, play hard” attitude and as a teamplayer you are aiming for shared success. You have a passion for events and you have a proactive, flexible and approachable attitude.
As an experienced Event Manager you have a relevant network in the (international) event industry. We will see you as a unique candidate as you have your own style and character, you are inspirational, innovative and creative. In addition you have, or you are:
- Bachelor degree in the hospitality field or other relevant education.
- Minimum of 7 years work experience in/with the event industry.
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple large complex events/projects from concept to execution.
- Experience in translating business objectives into solutions/ concepts aligned with global and consumer strategies.
- Strong communication skills, organizational awareness & influencing skills.
- Teamplayer and ability to work with the cross functional partners and senior management on all aspects of the business.
- Fluent in English.
- Ability, willingness and flexibility to travel frequently.
NIKE is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. Every employee brings inspiration and innovation to the business. NIKE seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. NIKE is located in Hilversum, The Netherlands and is EMEA headquarter.
NIKE offers the Event Manager a generous total rewards package, a casual work environment and a diverse and inclusive culture. NIKE offers an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every NIKE employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world.
To apply for this job vacancy Event Manager please send your personal elevator pitch, motivation letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae to Mrs. Madelon van Overbeek firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply button here below.
Should you have any questions regarding to this position or would you like to personally announce and motivate your application, please don’t hesitate and call Mrs. Madelon van Overbeek at +31-70-3227630 or +31-6-14369395.Apply for this job now Back