Are you the experienced account manager for our client NIKE and Hutten Catering that we are looking for? Do you have at least 10 years of experience within the Hospitality sector, with a focus on Hotels, Restaurant and /or Catering? And are you looking for a unique and challenging position as Food Service Manager within the Workplace Design + Connectivity (WD+C) team at the European Headquarters of NIKE in Hilversum?
- As a stakeholder manager you are operationally and commercially responsible for the Food Service team at Nike, whilst delivering an optimal customer journey for both the employees and our client, driven by your goals and Hutten’s passion for customer service;
- You are the first point of contact for the Integrated Workplace Services Director. You will evaluate with the client on an operational, tactical and strategic level and you will be able to respond optimally to the wishes, needs and expectations of Nike;
- As Food Service Manager you are also the link between our Head Office and the Nike account. You are an ambassador for trends and developments internally and externally. You should feel comfortable presenting and giving commercial advice within various teams and important stakeholders and you are valued by your structured way of working, including the experiences you share in managing projects;
- You are an avid trendwatcher and a strong networker who can inspire your own team and the WD+C team to look to the future and celebrate change;
- Finally, you are ultimately responsible for the operational managers on location. As the face of food service at Nike, we expect you to lead by example, always showing a hospitable nature, while being flexible and approachable. Nike is an extremely busy campus and we would expect you to cope well under pressure while keeping good communication and maintaining a strong relationship with your operational managers. Entrusting, supporting and energizing them to make good operational evaluations and decisions.
- You have a completed HBO degree in the direction of Hotel Management School or equivalent and you write and speak fluent English. In addition, you have at least 10 years of relevant work experience in a similar position within the Hospitality sector, with the prior experience of managing commercial restaurant and /or catering operations;
- You radiate Hospitality and you have an entrepreneurial way of thinking;
- Your personal values fit in seamlessly with the ambition that you as an important stakeholder have influence on, namely: “become the Healthiest Company in the world”;
- You have commercial experience on an operational and tactical level and you feel at home in an independent and project-based role in which you advise and inspire your environment;
- You believe in partnership management and – as a second nature – you are always looking for the win-win solution. You are capable to deliver peak performances and you can coach and energize your team in the same way;
- You have good financial knowledge and you can easily understand Profit & Loss files and translate them into concrete actions in the workplace;
- You are an ambassador of healthy and plant based food and inspire with a vital lifestyle, you also believe in the balance between hard working and a healthy mindset;
- You live in the Utrecht region.
Our clients NIKE and Hutten Catering are very interesting employers.
About the NIKE campus: NIKE is one of the largest sports brands in the world. The European Head office, located in Hilversum, breathes sports! It facilitates a range of exercising opportunities like basketball courts, sports fields, athletics tracks, a gym and relaxation & yoga rooms.
Hutten is the catering partner with a team of 65 – 20 of whom are chefs – in various service concepts such as coffee corners, counter and full service cafés and restaurants, community kitchens and markets, banqueting & events, vending machines, teaching kitchen, a food lap and mobile / pop-up concepts.
The ideal Food Service Manager (account manager for NIKE, Hutten Catering) will be offered a good package:
- A challenging position with a lot of room for personal input and creativity;
- A salary that is between € 50K and € 65K supplemented with expense allowance, bonus scheme and a lease car;
- In addition to a good salary, internal training and education are also possible.
Does this interest you and are you looking for your next challenge? Let us know why you see yourself as our new account manager and why this motivates you.
A requirement of the selection is presenting your vision on the changes in the Food Service and your personal development plan in English.
Please call with or email to Larissa Zwart from CourtesyMasters +31-(0)6-20106473 and email firstname.lastname@example.orgBack Apply for this job now