For a beautiful hotel property in the centre of Munich, Germany, Bavaria’s capital, we are recruiting a General Manager who will be the ambassador of the hotel ensuring the highest levels of quality and guest experience. Behind a successful team there is a professional and dedicated leader, guiding his team to giving their best and creating extraordinary guest experiences. Is this you?
Due to COVID-19 this specific hiring process is postponed. We expect to re-open this process in May 2020. However, please do contact us to introduce yourself and to join the list of high potentials.
As the General Manager you will be responsible for overseeing, supervising and directing all operational departments together with the Deputy Hotel Manager. You will be responsible for the overall strategy of the hotel ensuring regular reporting to your main stakeholders.
Furthermore, you will be in charge of short & long term planning and professional management of all operations in the front and back of the house. You develop, control budgets and objectives. You implement and maintain company’s standards & procedures and you ensure their implementation through your management team. Your support leadership style enables you to empower your team to ensure high levels of quality and service.
You will be managing the overall performance. Therefore:
- Give instructions to Department Heads.
- Adjust the work in case of anomalies.
- Ensure efficient use and management of premises, inventory, equipment / facilities.
- Ensure that strategic goals are met.
- Liaise with the main stakeholders to ensure set expectations and transparency.
You will monitor the efficiency / productivity and the departmental revenue. Therefore:
- Prepare plans and budgets.
- Monitor the realization, tracking and adjusting defects.
- Develop actions for improvement, conduct cost savings.
- Provide information on budgets and investments.
Your professional and personal skills for this General Manager job vacancy:
- You are high- quality driven, and result oriented with an immaculate eye for detail.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience as a General Manager of a 4 to 5 star property.
- You possess the following strengths: high energy, entrepreneurial spirit and motivational leadership.
- You have excellent organizational skills and are flexible in working-hours.
- You have exceptional commercial and communication skills.
- You have the ability to be rigorous and strict in a diplomatic and charismatic manner.
- You are perceived as a role model.
- You have experience within the local market, obtain a solid network in Munich.
- You are fluent in German and English.
Due to confidentiality we can not share details about our client yet. Please contact us by phone for further information: office +31-70-3227630, mobile +31-6-42221467.
For this General Manager position, our client offers an excellent salary & package that includes bonus, company car, educational benefits etc.
We are happy to receive your application which preferably includes a motivation letter and detailed CV in English. Please also provide your salary expectations.
Please note that for this job vacancy General Manager (hotel in Munich, Germany) an EU citizenship is required.
Details can be send to Mrs. Larissa Zwart at CourtesyMasters firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply button here below. Even better: give us a call to leave your first impression: +31-70-3227630 or +31-6-42221467.
An assessment will be part of this procedure.Back Apply for this job now