For a unique, unconventional lifestyle hotel concept in the city of Amsterdam we are looking for an enterprising, diligent and driven individual who is ready to take on a key role within a dynamic, growing organization as the Hotel General Manager. The ideal candidate is not constrained by the conventional but seeks opportunities in the unexpected. A true innovator!
As the General (Hotel) Manager, you are the ambassador of this unique hotel, ensuring the highest levels of quality, creativity and unique guest experience. Your enormous thirst for inspiration and diversity enables you to broaden horizons and change perspectives amongst employees, guests and clients. Your vibrant personality allows you to engage and encourage others and eventually achieve desired results. Just like the property, you are the icon of the brand in general.
You develop, control budgets and objectives. You implement and maintain company standards & procedures and you ensure their implementation through your management team. You will be responsible for the overall strategy of the hotel ensuring regular reporting to your main stakeholders and owners. Your support leadership style enables you to empower your team to ensure high levels of quality and service. You report directly to the Regional Director of Operations.
You will manage the overall performance. Therefore:
- Give instructions to Department Heads
- Adjust the work in case of anomalies
- Ensure efficient use and management of premises, inventory, equipment / facilities
- Ensure that strategic goals are met
- Liaise with the main stakeholders and owners to ensure set expectations and transparency
You will monitor the efficiency / productivity and the departmental revenue. Therefore:
- Prepare plans and budgets
- Monitor the realization, tracking and adjusting defects
- Develop actions for improvement, conduct cost savings
- Provide information on budgets and investments
As the ideal candidate for this pre-opening General (Hotel) Manager role:
- You are high- quality driven, and result oriented
- You have an immaculate eye for innovation
- You have a minimum of 8 years of experience as a Hotel Director of a renowned 5 star property
- You possess the following strengths: high energy, entrepreneurial spirit and motivational leadership
- You have excellent organizational skills and are flexible in working-hours
- You have exceptional commercial and communication skills
- You have the ability to be rigorous and strict in a diplomatic manner
- You are perceived as a role model
The hotel will be the place where contemporary art, design, gastronomy and cultural expressions mix. The brand is part of larger hotel group with almost 400 hotels around the globe.
This opportunity for a Hotel General Manager (pre-opening) comes with a very competitive package: salary plus bonus scheme, depending on experience (previous results), plus additional special company (secondary) benefits. For details please contact us.
Should you have any questions regarding to this position Hotel General Manager (pre-opening) or would you like to personally announce and motivate your application, please don’t hesitate and call Mrs. Larissa Zwart at +31-70-3227630 or +31-6-20106473.
To apply for this job vacancy General Manager (pre-opening) please send your personal elevator pitch, motivation letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae to Mrs. Larissa Zwart firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply button here below.Back Apply for this job now