We are looking for a Head of Sales in Amsterdam to join a fast growing hotel company. You have at least 2 to 3 years experience in a senior sales role, preferably in a hotel in the centre of Amsterdam. Are you goal driven and passionate about Hotel sales? This could be your next step when you function well in a fast-paced environment and you enjoy the challenge.
In this role Head of Sales you will be responsible leading the property based sales team, ensuring strategies are in place across the corporate, group, meetings and events segments to deliver on the hotel’s budget. You work together with two sales executives and they will have a direct reporting line to you as Head of Sales.
- Develop and implement an annual sales plan, in conjunction with the Revenue Team and Director of Sales UK & Europe. Constantly monitor results and adjust strategies and activities to ensure objectives and targets are achieved.
- Management of two direct reports, Sales Executive (proactive) and Meetings & Events Executive (reactive).
- Maintain an excellent level of knowledge of the local marketplace in Amsterdam in addition to maintaining a good level of knowledge for each location of the company.
- Responsible for managing a pre-assigned portfolio of accounts, taking the lead on rate negotiations and account management activities to maximize our market share.
- Plan and manage the RFP season and rate negotiations in liaison with the Revenue Management team and Head of Sales Corporate where necessary.
- Work with the Head of Sales, Corporate to manage the corporate and consortia rate loading process to ensure rate loading accuracy and that rates are loaded and bookable by given deadlines.
- Responsible for ensuring Agency 360 reports are utilized to review market penetration, grow market share and prospect new business opportunities.
- Drive new business prospecting activities across Corporate, Group and MICE segments. Ensure local actions are in place to research and identify opportunities for new business in line with hotel’s strategies.
- Represent the hotel at relevant industry networking events and organize client entertainment, show rounds, familiarization trips and sales trips to ensure sales targets are met.
We are looking for an experienced candidate in the (Amsterdam city centre) hotel-hospitality sector with:
- Minimum 2 a 3 years of leading a team experience within a central Amsterdam Hotel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, in Dutch and English.
- Passion about hotel sales, excellent attention to detail and result driven mentality.
- Preferably knowledge: Microsoft office, Opera sales & catering system, RFP procedures and RFP tools, Agency 360.
Our client is fast growing hotel chain with hotels in the UK, France and The Netherlands and soon opening new hotels in the USA, looking for a Head of Sales in Amsterdam.
The Head of Sales will be offered a competitive salary of approximate € 45.000 gross per year.
To apply for this job vacancy XXX please send your personal elevator pitch, motivation letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae to Mrs. Larissa Zwart email@example.com or click the Apply button here below.
Should you have any questions regarding to this position or would you like to personally announce and motivate your application, please don’t hesitate and call Mrs. Larissa Zwart at +31-70-3227630 or +31-6-20106473.Apply for this job now Back