In the province of Noord-Brabant, the Netherlands, we are looking for a Hotel Manager with experience in managing a pre-opening and an opening of a 4* privately owned hotel. As Hotel manager you will be the expert for the owners, which will give you a lot responsibility for the entire hotel. Setting up a winning team in order to create the best and most efficient hospitality operations.
Serve as a key contact for the new hotel’s construction, as well as the property positioning. Work closely with the site manager to successfully open the hotel and ramp-up. Manage all estimated online dates and presell dates in their respective portfolio. Primary liaison for the owner to communicate with various departments in the company, to include, Legal, Procurement, Brands, e-Commerce and also external stakeholders.
Summary of the responsibilities can be find here below.
- Plan, implement and manage overall hotel daily operations
- Conduct hotel budgeting and financial planning
- Manage and monitor hotel expenses and track hotel inventory
- Plan and implement marketing campaigns with marketing teams
- Plan and organize hotel activities to drive sales
- Build and maintain strong relationships with visitors and clients
- Build relationships with vendors
- Hire and onboard new hotel staff
- Determine KPIs, Track KPIs and produce reports
- Prepare and manage schedules and shifts
- Evaluate staff performance
- Ensure safety and adherence to rules and regulations
- Suggest and implement new ideas
An extensive job description can be shared at time of your application.
- Degree in Business Administration, Hospitality Management or relevant field
- Proven experience as Hotel Manager
- Fiscal awareness and strong business acumen
- Fluent in the Dutch and English languages
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, experience with management software
- Great decision making and problems solving skills
- Good leadership skills with the ability to motivate staff
- Representative hotelier, strong local networker
Our client is an international construction company with independent operating hotels in Europe, looking for a Hotel Manager.
Very good employment conditions are offered to the right Hotel Manager (pre-opening), together with a fulltime contract. More details will follow during the process.