Are you an enthusiastic HR Professional with a passion for the Hospitality industry? We are looking for the ideal candidate to fulfil the position of Human Resources Manager for two hotels – of which one is in pre-opening phase – in London, United Kingdom.
As Human Resources Manager you will be an active advisor for the Hotel Directors of two hotels and ensure that all HR and recruitment activities are managed.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Identify all training requirements and arrange relevant trainings in collaboration with your HR colleagues and the Hotel Directors.
- Ensure that all staff has performance reviews in line with company time scales.
- Ensure all staff is aware of all HR policies and procedures and demonstrate the corporate mission and values.
- Analysing staff related issues and recommend actions.
- Maintain optimal employment levels and/or enhance the quality of work life for employees.
- Develop and implement HR policies, processes and practices to meet the needs of the business.
- Being accurate and timely analysing a variety of data, providing defensible recommendations for resolutions of problems.
- Advise management regarding all people management and legal issues.
- Create and implement employment practices ensuring legal compliance and consistency.
- To provide all relevant employee details and changes for starters and leavers to the financial controller and Head Office Payroll in accordance with the monthly pay schedules.
- Give full cooperation to any member of staff who has a query with their pay and tax information.
- Responsible for the entire recruitment of the two hotels and active collaboration with the Talent, Learning & Development Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in a, preferably, hospitality or recruitment related subject.
- Strong background in employment, employee relations, compensation and benefits, and government relations and policies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required with an understanding ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Human Resources management experience is required preferably in the hospitality industry with a minimum of 3+ years in a similar head of department position.
Our client is an international hotel chain with different hotel brands and for this position in particular Boutique & Lifestyle is the focus.
Our client offers a competititve salary, depending on experience and education (indication is around € 40-50K) plus, once you become a member of the family, very interesting secundairy benefits.
To apply for this job vacancy Human Resources Manager please send your personal elevator pitch, motivation letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae to Mrs. Larissa Zwart email@example.com or click the Apply button here below.
Should you have any questions regarding to this position or would you like to personally announce and motivate your application, please don’t hesitate and call Mrs. Larissa Zwart at +31-70-3227630 or +31-6-20106473.Apply for this job now Back