To join a great team of colourful people, we are looking for a skilled, savvy, ingenious and innovative Marketing & Communication Manager who is ready to take a key role within a dynamic, growing organization. Are you ready for your second or maybe third MarCom step in your career? Then this is the right one!
- Development and execution of the marketing & communications plan for this impressive property in conjunction with the hotel director and brand manager.
- Execution of marketing campaigns to raise brand awareness and increase sales.
- Building marketing partnerships and develop joint promotions with other brands which support the property’s brand.
- Management of third party marketing agencies.
- Responsible for marketing budget planning & control.
- Outreach to lifestyle, trade and consumer media with the help of your PR team colleagues.
- Manage incoming media inquiries and individual press trips and editorial visits to the property.
- Support all photo and film shoots, internal and external
- Responsible for customer loyalty marketing.
- Market research & ROI analysis of marketing activities.
- Development of hotel marketing and sales collateral.
- Responsible for maintenance of the website, plus social media.
- Identifying potential sales opportunities, development & implementation of new customer acquisition campaigns.
- Acquire high-reach influencers for collaborations to increase the visibility of the hotel.
- Degree at Bachelor/Master Level, preferably Marketing and Communication (CIM Accredited and Qualified).
- At least 3 years of marketing and communication work experience, preferably within the service industry. B2B marketing experience is an asset.
- A strong awareness of Belgium trends & events and a good network within the Lifestyle and Art industry in Brussels. An existing network of influencers would be an asset.
- Analytical, focused, hands-on and results-driven – A strong conceptual thinker.
- Fluent in English and French, including Dutch is a great plus!
Our client is an international Hotel Chain with multiple hotel brands, looking for a MarCom Manager (lifestyle hotel) in Brussels, Belgium.
For this particular role MarCom Manager in Brussels, Belgium a competitive package is in place, with an indication of 45K per year, depending on experience, unique skills and education. On top of the salary very interesting secondary benefits are in place.
In order to show your interest in this position we welcome you to:
- first, give us a call on +31 70 3227 630 or +31 6 4222 1467 for a first acquaintance.
- both positive? Please send your detailed resume and short motivation to email@example.com.
- your experience and details will be evaluated and we aim to give you feedback within 24 hours.
- a personal interview plus, reference checks and an assessment will be part of this procedure.
First interviews will be planned in Brussels on 23 & 24 December. Do you want to join?
Any questions regarding this MarCom Manager position? Please do not hesitate to contact Mrs. Larissa Zwart, firstname.lastname@example.org, mobile +31-6-20106473.Back Apply for this job now