Would you like to work with a high-performing team to create value for all stakeholders? Do you love how it feels to encourage others? Our client is an international hotel owner and operator with multiple brands on mid- and up(per)scale level. The hotel group is executing a growth plan, with ongoing projects in Europe on both city and resort destinations. In order to accelerate growth while maintaining the same quality of operations we are in search for an Operations Director Europe, responsible for circa 50 properties.
- Deliver operational excellence across all aspects of the business.
- Work closely and liaise directly with the Managing Director and its Board to position group as a successful hotel company.
- Accountable for meeting expectations from guests, staff, media and investors.
- Ensuring there is a balance between financial performances and maintaining exceptional standards.
- Plan, direct and assist the Managing Director to control the business, ensuring all relevant areas meet all operational, financial and strategic objectives and standards of quality and efficiency.
- Identify, devise, formulate, communicate, validate and implement policies and procedures for the organization that will continually improve the overall performance of the teams and the business.
- Lead, motivate, support and develop a strong management team of regional operations managers. Provide guidance and support to the properties’ general managers and other team members, with strong attention to detail and focus on delivering outstanding guest experience.
- Take ownership of the business, achieve budgeted financial and strategic objectives.
- Ensure operational excellence through implementation of processes and technologies.
- Manage on-going performance of the business.
- Represent the business as appropriate in its relationships with major customers, suppliers, competitors, government agencies, professional societies, the local community and similar groups.
- Stakeholder relationship building: champions the interests of all stakeholders in a balanced manner – employees, shareholders, customers and the community.
- Strategic influence: influences others inside and outside the organization in a planned, well informed way.
- Leadership motivation: consistently leads and accomplishes things primarily through others.
- Operational management: continually stays focused on business operations in order to maximize ongoing performance.
- Achievement orientation: constantly raises the bar and presses the organization towards a higher level of achievement.
- Listening and understanding: listens to others and understands their motivations, strengths, and concerns.
- Community leadership: effectively represents the organization to the public and develops relationships in the community.
- Developing others:actively develops employees toward independent responsibility and decision making.
- Strategic staffing: selects and positions key people in the organization who are superior performers.
- Efficiency orientation: gets the most out of limited resources while achieving quality results.
- Mature confidence: approaches others assertively, responsibly and supportively.
- Integrity: demonstrates honesty and strong values through consistent action.
Please note: this position Operations Director Europe will require extensive travelling.
Our client is an international hotel owner and operator with multiple brands on mid- and up(per)scale level. The hotel group is executing a growth plan, with ongoing projects in Europe on both city and resort destinations. For more detailed information please contact Mrs. Larissa Zwart by phone directly +31-6-20106473.
For this executive level position Director of Operations Europe a good package has been put together, consisting of a competitive salary, and a 30% bonus, plus interesting secondary conditions.
To apply for this job vacancy Director of Operations Europe please send your personal elevator pitch, motivation letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae to Mrs. Larissa Zwart firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply button here below.
Even better; give us a call to leave your first impression: +31-6-20106473 or +31-70-3227630.
Should you have any questions regarding to this position or would you like to personally announce and motivate your application, please don’t hesitate and call Mrs. Larissa Zwart at +31-70-3227630 or +31-6-20106473.Back Apply for this job now