For a beach resort at Aruba we have a new opening for an Operations Manager (ico Rooms) who will mainly be focussing on Housekeeping, Maintenance, Front of House and Quality control. So if you prefer Aruba in stead of Jamaica or Bermuda….”come on pretty mama!!”.
Just a few specifications
- Directs and guides Housekeeping, Maintenance, Front of the House and Quality Control departments to increase performance, improve efficiency, improve relations between the departments and to keep workplace running efficiently
- Has an excellent level of commercial awareness, who can build and maintain relationships with internal and external guests
- Ensures the implementation, maintenance and analyses of the organizations quality systems and internal analyses, audits on behalf of OTA’s &Tour Operators, AAA Inspections, ISO and/or Earth
- Check, local Health, Safety & Fire regulations
- Helps plan and coordinate projects between the departments
- Preferably a Bachelor in Hospitality & Tourism
- 5 years of similar management and leadership experience
- Fluent in English, Spanish and Dutch
- Communication-, social and interpersonal skills
- Require sound knowledge of all aspects of the hotel
- Able to delegate jobs and communicate ef-fectively on many different levels with all types of people
- Need to have planning, organizing and problem-solving skills
- Able to wear multiple hats daily
- Computer knowledge, Microsoft Office, Aloha and Alice
- Financial outlook and strategic mind
- Please note: for Visa and Work permits a Dutch passport is a must.
You will be joining a team of 4 star beach resort on Aruba with Dutch Management . The resort is located at one of the most beautiful beaches of the world.
Our client offers the Operations Manager( ico Rooms) very interesting and competitive packages depending on experience, plus additional benefits can be an option (bonus, housing etc.)
To apply for this job vacancy Operations Manager (ico Rooms) please send your personal elevator pitch, motivation letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae to Mrs. Larissa Zwart email@example.com or click the Apply button here below.
Should you have any questions regarding to this position or would you like to personally announce and motivate your application, please don’t hesitate and call Mrs. Larissa Zwart at +31-70-3227630 or +31-6-20106473.Back Apply for this job now