Want to make a switch in Hospitality? Ready for a great challenge on a regional level? Become Regional Revenue Specialist. We have a great opportunity for strong analysts, revenue and yield managers who can translate the revenue management strategy into tactical plans and are responsible for all rental rates in portfolio, financial & physical occupancy and inventory control in his/her region.
As the Regional Revenue Specialist you will become part of a multidisciplinary team within an international company with expansion plans.
Part of the responsibilities:
- Contribute to the further development of the Revenue Management strategy.
- Analyse performance data and make an estimate on how consumer spent will develop over time.
- Proactively identify day-to-day opportunities and threats relating to Revenue Management and translate these into action or advice for the commercial department.
- Ensures financial results are maximized by finding the optimal tipping point between volume and price:
– Analyse performance data and sets prices and provide input for special offers.
– Analyse the distribution mix and decides what inventory will be available in the distribution channels.
– Decide on what arrival / departure dates are optimal to maximize revenue.
- Translate information from various tools for the preparation for drawing up rental budgets and forecasts.
- Control the reservation-plan board and optimize the booking spread over available units to maximize the booking options.
Some job criteria for the Regional Revenue Specialst position:
- At least 5 to 10 years’ experience within revenue management
- University or Bachelor degree, strong analytical skills
- Capable to set, achieve and overdeliver challenging but realistic goals
- Capable to search and find critical (complex) issues and analyses these by logical reasoning, tracking down causes, finding correlations, different angels and separating main- and sub issues.
- Capable to work thoroughly and is focussed on details, quickly indicates errors in processes and tasks and deals with them effectively and accurately.
Our client is a market leader in the field of hospitality with circa 100 properties in Europe, looking for a Regional Revenue Specialist. For more information please contact us by phone +31-70-3227630.
Depending on your education and (multi-property) experience the package range for the Regional Revenue Specialist is between 50-70K gross per year. Interesting to know is that the company has special secondary benefits to offer.
We are happy to receive your application which preferably includes a short motivation and detailed CV (with proven results) in Dutch or English. Please also provide your salary expectations.
Please note that for this job vacancy Regional Revenue Specialist experience as Complex- or Multi Property Manager is required.
Details can be send to Mrs. Larissa Zwart at CourtesyMasters firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply button here below. Even better: give us a call first to leave your first impression: +31-70-3227630 or +31-6-42221467.
An assessment will be part of this procedure.Back Apply for this job now