Great international opportunity in the Netherlands for a German Revenue Director who want to persue their career in Revenue Management and Pricing within the hospitality.
- Define, promote and implement Revenue management strategic changes in Germany and define yearly revenue management strategy for Germany as destination and origin
- Responsible for pricing strategy for German origin and destination
- Maximize the revenue through the daily optimization of: pricing, discount, length of stay and channel mix
- Propose new initiatives to develop revenues, to optimize way of working and to develop tools
- Work in strong collaboration with other Country Revenue Directors to ensure European coordination and maximization of transnational revenue
- Define and optimize Strategic Promotional Calendar: Continuously develop, refine, and execute the annual calendar of promotions. Translate upper management initiatives and revenue goals into promotions based on inventory needs, business insight, historical performance, data analytics, competitive landscape, and stakeholder buy-in.
- Define and optimize Tactical Promotions: Stimulate demand in tough periods, maximize revenue from peak periods. Continuously develop and execute promotions specific to various distribution channels. Identify pro-actively changing inventory needs, relate them to the distribution channels that can fulfill them, and execute promotions through those distribution channels.
- Define and optimize Forecasting: improve operational planning by improving and managing multi-level forecasting within the German team and convert the outcome into forecasting scenario’s for the Chief Revenue Officer.
- Subsequently, actionable insights must be delivered and discussed within the commercial meetings to reach the rental targets.
- Is responsible to communicate towards sales team and management: alert, challenges and action plan to ensure the efficiency of sales strategy
- Elaborate German distribution strategy with Tourism sales direction and revenue budget for Germany
- Perform all other job related functions as assigned including but not limited to projects of Dynamic Pricing and Flexible lengths of stay
- Manage a team of 2 people directly dedicated to the German market: organize works, develop and training of skills, implement new processes
- Leadership and strong communication skills to drive Revenue Management and sales team.
- Ability to deliver key messages.
- Open minded, high motivation to learn and ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
- Strong change management skills
- Ability to effectively manage Germany team by motivating them, supporting their interests, aligning them with the upper management goals, and coaching them to deliver results.
- Ability to deliver business savvy solutions, manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to work well under pressure with limited direction and documentation.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, communication, end-user focus, and collaborative skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of data, and advanced Microsoft Office skills with special emphasis in Excel.
- Advanced level of English, both verbal and written, German is native language. Dutch is preferred.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience involving pricing, revenue management, channel distribution, business analytics, and reporting, systems. Two years of experience in managing projects and teams.
- Master degree / MBA Familiarity with hotel / travel industry and reservation/revenue management systems.
- Required travel 4-5 days per month to the office in Germany.
Our client offers very good benefits. Apart from a competitve salary, a bonus system is in place togeher with a company car.
To apply for this job vacancy Revenue Director Germany Multiproperty please send your personal elevator pitch, motivation letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae to Mrs. Larissa Zwart email@example.com or click the Apply button here below.
Should you have any questions regarding to this position or would you like to personally announce and motivate your application, please don’t hesitate and call Mrs. Larissa Zwart at +31-70-3227630 or +31-6-20106473.Apply for this job now Back