Are you the enthusiastic Sales Professional with a passion for the hotel industry? We offer you a great job opportunity in the position of Sales Manager for a young, dynamic and professional hotel group with 11 hotels in the Netherlands. In this role you will have the responsibility for your own portfolio with the purpose to maximize revenue of the various accounts in your region for the benefit of all the hotels.
The purpose of the position of Sales Manager is to work on your own account portfolio with a wide variety of medium and large accounts. With the responsibility of your own portfolio you will support the sales strategy and enable the hotels to exceed their budgets and grow market share. As Sales Manager you are part of a young and enthusiastic sales team with 8 colleagues and you will report directly to the Cluster Director of Sales.
Your main commercial tasks as Sales Manager are:
- Focus on large to medium business and by account acquisition you will build your portfolio.
- Build and maintain strong internal and external relationships to support the long term stability of the business, providing customer service that is beyond the expectation of the client.
- Ensure activation, account penetration and animation of your account portfolio, where you are constantly looking for cooperation opportunities and increase sales for the various segments.
- Proactively ask for involvement of general managers at the animation process for accounts that are important to their hotel.
- Follow up and create action plans for developing prospects and new business opportunities.
- To participate in sales blitzes, trade shows, workshops and sales trips as appropriate with a measured ROI and proper documented follow up.
- Within established parameters, and working closely with Revenue Management, quote and negotiate prices with customers and customer representatives, and draw up contracts to close the transaction.
- Arrange monthly production figures for the various segments, analyse monthly production figures of your accounts and organize information using a logical and systematic process; recognizing patterns and relationships in data to identify implications, problems and draw appropriate conclusions; generate alternative solutions to problems; evaluate strengths, weaknesses and consequences of alternative solutions and approaches to solving problems.
- Bachelor degree required, additional education in sales fields is preferred.
- At least 2-4 years of experience in a within Sales including previous account management experience.
- Must be proficient in writing, speaking and negotiating in English and local language.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of revenue management.
- Knowledge of hotels and competitive market.
- Ability to analyse data.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Motivated, committed and enthusiastic, seizing opportunities to learn new skills.
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with others.
As Sales Manager you will be part of a young and dynamic sales team within an ambitious hotel group with 11 hotels representing two outstanding international brands. The 11 hotels are relatively new and in very good condition. All hotels are located on key locations in Amsterdam, The Hague, Rotterdam, Arnhem and Utrecht. Your office will be in Amsterdam and you will be responsible for the accounts in the nearby region of Amsterdam.
Excellent benefits and a salary that reflects the position of the Sales Manager such as company car, mobile phone and laptop. Due to the fact that the 11 hotels represent two outstanding international brands, you will benefit excellent training and development possibilities and employee conditions such as employee rate in the hotels.
To apply for this job vacancy Sales Manager please send your personal elevator pitch, motivation letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae to Mrs. Madelon van Overbeek at email@example.com or click the Apply button here below.
Should you have any questions regarding to this position or would you like to personally announce and motivate your application, please don’t hesitate and call Mrs. Madelon van Overbeek at +31-6-14369395 or +31-70-3227630.Apply for this job now Back