We have a great opportunity as Senior Sales Manager at a beautiful enchanting property in Amsterdam, for an experienced sales manager who’s attracted to a non-conventional environment in which you are free to be yourself, will be challenged to look for better ways to do and be and embrace accountability and empowerment.
The prime function of this role Senior Sales Manager is to increase profitable sales by winning new extended-stay business for the brand and by growing and maintaining current client relationships. The property has 115 boutique apartments in the heart of Amsterdam for which we are looking for some who:
- Actively seek and win new business and maintain existing clients.
- Use existing databases and new lead sources to identify prospects and liaise with decision-makers.
- Develop annual local sales plans, outlining the optimal business mix in terms of length of stay, local vs global accounts, and optimal proportion of volume through each channel.
- Increase corporate volumes through a variety of segments (mid-stay and extended stay).
- Actively support proactive B2B sales, managing key accounts locally and working with the Central Sales Team based in the UK to engage with central key accounts on a local level / cross sell initiatives.
- Attend regional exhibitions, business events and conferences and follow up leads.
- Attend networking events and build strong personal networks.
- Conduct sales presentations, client networking events.
- Conduct appointments and showcase the property to the local market.
- Secure transient and extended stay programmes, RFP’s and base group business at property level.
- Draw up proposals/preferred supplier agreements and negotiate rates in line with company rate guidelines.
- Deliver and exceed individual targets.
The property has 115 boutique apartments in the heart of Amsterdam for which we are looking for:
- A high profile and independent individual, with the ability to influence delivery both internally and externally.
- Experience of working in an international environment is a benefit.
- Our ideal candidate will be someone who understands hospitality and/or relocation and sees themselves as part of the wider group’s sales team.
- The role holder will be responsible for the planning and execution of all commercial elements with the wider objective to cross sell and secure pan-European accounts to support the group’s imminent expansion on the Continent.
- Creative and brand driven, the role holder must be able to easily establish, build, maintain and influence relationships with key decision makers in local and international companies of all sizes in order to negotiate and develop profitable and sustainable corporate accounts with a natural specialism in B2B extended corporate sales which remains the priority segment for the group, but also leisure sales is a plus.
- Working closely with the senior members of the group’s sales and commercial teams in the UK and Europe (Germany), the role holder will be required to proactively develop innovative and effective solutions for the ongoing management of successfully negotiated and won accounts
The beautiful property in Amsterdam is a haven for travellers seeking a second home, combining the attentive service of a boutique hotel with the convenience and independence of residential living. Unplug from the hectic into the calm, elegant but relaxed surroundings in the heart of Amsterdam. Part of an international company with the ambition to expand their properties in Europe.
For this position Senior Sales Manager a fixed term contract is offered together with a very good and competitive salary of around € 50K gross (depending on experience and education) and a bonus of 15%. There is a pension scheme with Horeca pension fund in place. The position to be filled with immediate starting date (depending on notice periods we are hoping from 1 August onwards or earlier).
We are happy to receive your application with detailed CV in English. Please also provide your salary expectations.
Please note that for this job vacancy Sales Manager experience an EU citizenship is required.
Details can be send to Mrs. Larissa Zwart at CourtesyMasters email@example.com or click the Apply button here below. Even better: give us a call to leave your first impression: +31-70-3227630 or +31-6-20106473. An assessment will be part of this procedure.Back Apply for this job now