De L’Europe is acknowledged as Amsterdam’s legendary hotel and is a member of The Leading Hotels of the World for over 25 years.
With its location on the banks of the Amstel River in the heart of historic Amsterdam, it’s impossible to escape the city’s rich history while staying at this iconic 19th century treasure. Expect timeless design, intimate ambience and genuine service.
De L’Europe boasts a distinctive décor, enhancing each room and suite with a replicated Dutch Master painting, handpicked in exclusive partnership with the nearby Rijksmuseum. Choose for gracious and timeless elegance in the historic Rondeel Building or for art and design in the contemporary Dutch Masters Wing.
The river views provide a breathtaking backdrop to two Michelin stars Bord’Eau Restaurant Gastronomique and award-winning Hoofdstad Brasserie, where wine takes centre-stage. Traditional old-world charm co-exists with historic Masterpieces in the grand Promenade, serving this city’s most authentic afternoon tea.
Centrally located overlooking the beautiful Amstel River in the heart of historic Amsterdam, De L’Europe offers convenient access to several of the world’s most heralded museums and Amsterdam’s points of interest.
Rooms & Suites
- 88 Rooms & Suites in the timeless and historic Rondeel Building
- 23 Suites in the contemporary Dutch Masters Wing
- Every second room offers unique Amstel River views
- Private en-suite balconies and terraces available upon request
Restaurants & Bars
- Two Michelin stars awarded gastronomic restaurant “Bord’Eau”
- Bib gourmand “Hoofstad Brasserie”
- Al fresco outdoor dining “Hèt Terras”
- Lounge bar “Promenade”
- Amsterdam’s iconic brown bar “Freddy’s Bar”
- Private wine cellar “Les Caves De L’Europe”
- Cigar lounge
- Heated indoor pool with eye level views over the Amstel River
- Penthouse suite with up to 6 bedrooms
- Signature Services, such as Valet Parking, Clefs d’Or
- Concierge, Butler Service
- Complimentary WIFI access
- Bose Surround -Sound system in bed and bathroom
- iPad in every bedroom