Are you the experienced account manager for our client NIKE and Hutten Catering that we are looking for? Do you have at least 10 years of experience within the Hospitality sector, with a focus on Hotels, Restaurant and /or Catering? And are you looking for a unique and challenging position as Food Service Manager within the Workplace Design + Connectivity (WD+C) team at the European Headquarters of NIKE in Hilversum?
- As a stakeholder manager you are operationally and commercially responsible for the Food Service team at Nike, whilst delivering an optimal customer journey for both the employees and our client, driven by your goals and Hutten’s passion for customer service;
- You are the first point of contact for the Integrated Workplace Services Director. You will evaluate with the client on an operational, tactical and strategic level and you will be able to respond optimally to the wishes, needs and expectations of Nike;
- As Food Service Manager you are also the link between our Head Office and the Nike account. You are an ambassador for trends and developments internally and externally. You should feel comfortable presenting and giving commercial advice within various teams and important stakeholders and you are valued by your structured way of working, including the experiences you share in managing projects;
- You are an avid trendwatcher and a strong networker who can inspire your own team and the WD+C team to look to the future and celebrate change;
- Finally, you are ultimately responsible for the operational managers on location. As the face of food service at Nike, we expect you to lead by example, always showing a hospitable nature, while being flexible and approachable. Nike is an extremely busy campus and we would expect you to cope well under pressure while keeping good communication and maintaining a strong relationship with your operational managers. Entrusting, supporting and energizing them to make good operational evaluations and decisions.