As a Banquet Operations Manager you are leading the meeting & events department. The hotel can host events up to 1500 people, events can take place in all different settings such as congresses, meetings, gala dinners and weddings. Besides the operation, you are jointly responsible for the active sales of meetings and events by giving site inspections and advice to the sales department.
In order to be successful in this position, we believe you are a natural talent at organizing and planning, you will share your creative and restless mind and a passion for everything that revolves around Food & Beverage?
Do you have the ability to balance extraordinary experiences for the guests with profitable outcomes for the company? Then we are looking exactly for you to lead the team while being part of and thinking along with a great inspiring team at this special 5* star brand in the city centre.
Your main tasks will be:
- Flawless execution of all events through a skilled team of specialists.
- Event feasibility consultancy to banqueting sales.
- Staff planning.
- Food & Beverage and equipment ordering and management.
- Cost control.
- Contact with guests and different suppliers.
- Constant communication with other heads of department to ensure a smooth event.
The perfect candidate for this Banqueting role must have extensive experience in managing large leisure and business events from weddings to exhibitions to congresses.
Our client is a hotel chain. The Anantara label is one of the finest around. We have a full job description available and for more information about the company and its culture, please give us a call +31-(0)70-3227630 or +31-(0)6-20106473.
This hotel group understands that people make the difference, which is reflected in their excellent employment conditions! In addition to working in the most iconic hotel in Amsterdam with the nicest colleagues, we offer you the following benefits:
- Unique in the hospitality industry: a year-end bonus for every employee with a minimum of 50% monthly salary guaranteed!
- Special employee rates: staying in all colleague hotels worldwide and 30% discount on F&B!
- Invite family and friends to stay with discount.
- A great discount of 50% on the F&B concepts of special hotels in Amsterdam.
- Working on a bank holiday; you get an extra day off in return!
- Excellent training & (international) development opportunities.
- Excellent career opportunities: all employees are given priority on internal vacancies worldwide!
- Possibility to join our Dutch courses!
- We care about your health and therefore offer discounts on for example collective health insurance, financial services, a ‘bike plan’ and discount at various gyms!
Want to know more? Still excited? Do not wait any longer and send your CV and motivation letter to [email protected].
We have a full job description available and for more information about the company and its culture, please give Mrs Larissa Zwart a call +31-(0)70-3227630 or +31-(0)6-20106473.Back Apply for this job now