Our client offers a nice opportunity for an operational management talent who wants to make his/her next career step into the Caribbean hotel market as Food & Beverage Manager. As an outstanding people manager for your team (+/- 60 fte) you are responsible to oversee the running of all F&B operations to ensure a smooth transition during daily operations and shifts. Your key function is to provide excellent service for all customers and guests.
In this role Food & Beverage Manager you will be responsible for the operations of all outlets, the purchasing of F&B products and the supervision of maintenance for all outlets. With the assistance of the chef you are also capable to create, set-up, implement and prepare different F&B concepts. It is your responsibility to maintain food costs and HACCP standards on proper level.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Performance of all work areas according to HACCP standards and procedures.
- Staff management, in order to create and maintain a professional relationship with your team members.
- Maintenance of all F&B outlets, kitchen, storeroom, freezer and cooler stocks.
- Responsible for inventory, controlling and purchasing of all relevant (F&B) products.
- Keep F&B costs and other expenses within the budget while maintaining a high level of guest satisfaction.
- Market and promote business operations.
- Responsible for daily cash reconciliation of all F&B outlets and all other related banking.
- Provide and evaluate regular reports of the operation’s performance, guests comments, sales & costs.
We are looking for an experienced candidate as Food & Beverage Manager in the hospitality sector.
- You have knowledge of: International standards of table service, Cost control, HACCP standards and Human resource management.
- You have strong financial, communication, analytical, problem solving and negotiating skills.
- You find it important to understand guest’s service needs.
- Your ability to develop training materials and to train staff in all procedures will lead to direct performance of staff and follow up with corrections where needed.
- Bachelor degree in Hospitality & Tourism.
- Minimum of 5 years F&B experience in the hotel industry or (middle class) restaurant.
- Fluent in English, Dutch, preferable Papiamento and Spanish.
Our client, searching a Food & Beverage Manager, owns a 4 star beach resort on Aruba. Since the hotel was built in 1989 the management of this unique Dutch resort has passed down from father to son. The resort is centrally located and shares one of the most beautiful beaches (Eagle Beach) of the world.
The Food & Beverage Manager will be offered a competitive salary of approximate 60K gross per year depending on experience, plus additional benefits can be discussed.
To apply for this job vacancy Food & Beverage Manager please send your personal elevator pitch, motivation letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae to Mrs. Larissa Zwart firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply button here below.
Should you have any questions regarding to this position or would you like to personally announce and motivate your application, please don’t hesitate and call Mrs. Larissa Zwart at +31-70-3227630 or +31-6-20106473.Apply for this job now Back