For a beautiful deluxe hotel property in Brussels with approximately 250 rooms, we need an innovative, vibrant and “digitilized” Hotel Director / Hotel General Manager. His or her main focus is, without any doubt, guest experience. Together with your team you create the best hospitable environment which exceeds expectations. As Hotel Director you will make a difference compared to colleague hoteliers in the city. If you are a strong leader with ownership, a dynamic personality with positive vibes and who stimulates initiatives, then please inspire us and call +31-6-20106473!
- Design strategies in the hotel and the brand interest to ensure that a quality service experience is delivered to guests.
- Staff, train and provide effective leadership to hotel members commensurate with the hotel philosophy.
- Establish a culture of service and quality improvement by seeking guest/employee feedback and action planning to resolve guest and quality defects.
- Create a positive and productive work environment for employees while maintaining efficiently hotel equipment, infrastructure and other facilities to a high standard of appearance.
- Prepare and review the annual budget, achieve financial results and maximise profitability and value creation with strategies in line with the hotel culture and image.
- Complete budgets, forecasts and management reports as required.
- Stay abreast of changes in local market conditions, technological/digital advances, food and beverage developments and service best practices in order to consistently grow the service and product offering.
The Hotel Director / General Manager is responsible for all aspects of operations at the hotel, to day-to-day staff management and guests. You will be assisted by your specialist colleague at the complex office, in order for you to
- be the“hands-on” leader and with the intrinsic desire to meet the needs of our guests and team members.
- encourage and build mutual trust, respect and cooperation among team members.
- understand the value of developing the team; to build, coach, motivate and inspire people.
- ensure maximalisation of performance, profitability and return on investment by creating a positive and productive work environment along with ensuring superior guest service and compliance with quality, operational, financial and legal standards.
- be an ambassador of the hotel. You will play the leading role in promoting the desired work culture around the vision, mission and values of the company.
- dare trying something new or finding a different way to do things by thinking outside the box, while being enthusiastic, curious and innovative.
Confidential (hotel, Brussels, Belgium)
Our client offers very good employment conditions to the Hotel Director / Hotel General Manager. Apart from a yearly salary a bonus is in place, plus company car and additional personal benefits to be discussed. An indication of the yearly salary is approximately € 150K gross per year.
To apply for this job vacancy Hotel Director / General Manager (hotel, Brussels, Belgium), please send your personal elevator pitch, motivation letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae to Mrs. Larissa Zwart firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply button here below.
Should you have any questions regarding to this position or would you like to personally announce and motivate your application, please don’t hesitate and call Mrs. Larissa Zwart at +31-70-3227630 or +31-6-20106473.Back Apply for this job now