Are you ready to become part of a team as Senior Food & Beverage Manager with the mission to create and become the healthiest company in the world? We invite strong, inspiring leaders with passion for food, strong knowledge of diverse concepts and experience in unconventional catering and events to join! Don’t hesitate, just do it, apply now!
- As Food & Beverage manager you are operationally and commercially responsible for your team, whilst delivering an optimal customer journey for both in- en external guests. Guest satisfaction, customer service and stakeholder management is daily business.
- You are the first point of contact for the services director. You will evaluate with the client on an operational, tactical and strategic level and you will be able to respond optimally to the wishes, needs and expectations of the company.
- As F&B Service Manager you are also the link between our Head Office and the client.
- You are an ambassador for trends and developments internally and externally.
- You should feel comfortable presenting and giving commercial advice within various teams and important stakeholders and you are valued by your structured way of working, including the experiences you share in managing projects.
- You are an avid trendwatcher and a strong networker who can inspire the teams to look to the future and celebrate change.
- You are ultimately responsible for the operational managers on location. As the face of food service, we expect you to lead by example, always showing a hospitable nature, while being flexible and approachable.
- You will work in an extremely busy environment and we would expect you to cope well under pressure while keeping good communication and maintaining a strong relationship with your operational managers. Entrusting, supporting and energizing them to make good operational evaluations and decisions.
- You have a completed HBO degree in the direction of Hotel Management School or equivalent and you write and speak fluent English. In addition, you have at least 10 years of relevant work experience in a similar position within the Hospitality sector, with the prior experience of managing commercial restaurant and /or catering operations;
- You radiate Hospitality and you have an entrepreneurial way of thinking;
- Your personal values fit in seamlessly with the ambition that you as an important stakeholder have influence on, namely: “become the Healthiest Company in the world”;
- You have commercial experience on an operational and tactical level and you feel at home in an independent and project-based role in which you advise and inspire your environment;
- You believe in partnership management and – as a second nature – you are always looking for the win-win solution. You are capable to deliver peak performances and you can coach and energize your team in the same way.
- You have good financial knowledge and you can easily understand Profit & Loss files and translate them into concrete actions in the workplace;
- You are an ambassador of healthy and plant based food and inspire with a vital lifestyle, you also believe in the balance between hard working and a healthy mindset;
- Preferably you live in the Utrecht region.
Your work environment as Senior Food & Beverage Manager?
Nike Campus: Nike is one of the largest sports brands in the world. The European Head office, located in Hilversum, breathes sports! It facilitates a range of exercising opportunities like basketball courts, sports fields, athletics tracks, a gym and relaxation & yoga rooms.
Hutten is the catering partner with a team of 65 – 20 of whom are chefs – in various service concepts such as coffee corners, counter and full service cafés and restaurants, community kitchens and markets, banqueting & events, vending machines, teaching kitchen, a food lap and mobile / pop-up concepts.
Does this interest you and are you looking for your next challenge? Let us know why you see yourself as our new account manager and why this motivates you.
CourtesyMasters Hospitality Executive Search & Management Recruitment is assisting Nike and Hutten in this recruitment procedure. For questions about this vacancy you can contact Larissa Zwart, CourtesyMasters via telephone number +31 6 20106473.
A requirement of the selection is presenting your vision on the changes in the Food Service and your personal development plan in English.
- A challenging position with a lot of room for personal input and creativity;
- A salary that is between € 50K – 65K gross per year, supplemented with expense allowance, bonus scheme and a lease car;
- In addition to a good salary, internal training and education are also possible.
To apply for this job vacancy Senior Food & Beverage Manager please send your personal elevator pitch, motivation letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae to Mrs. Larissa Zwart firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply button here below. Even better: give us a call to leave your first impression: +31-70-3227630 or +31-6-20106473.
Should you have any questions regarding to this position or would you like to personally announce and motivate your application, please don’t hesitate and call Mrs. Larissa Zwart at +31-70-3227630 or +31-6-20106473.
An assessment will be part of this procedure, plus presenting your vision on the changes in the Food Service and your personal development plan in English.Back Apply for this job now