Due to growth and further expansion in France, our client is seeking new Performance & Revenue Management specialists, to join their commercial and operations team.
The Revenue Manager is a key role for the hotel properties and will be working with and also towards all commercial & operational teams. This role will have a strategic focus, execute operational exellence and take on certain projects. You will:
• Oversee and activate all revenue tactics for given properties in France.
• Develop rate strategies, supporting Sales & Marketing activities.
• Educate/ advise the franchisees in the purpose of optimizing the demand.
• Develop and execute the overall strategy for the French properties when it comes to desired position in the market as well as business and distributionmix.
• Provide required support to the franchisees, according to the companies program.
• Collaborate with other departments within the company to ensure alignment of business strategies within the given markets and across EMEA.
We have a more full and extensive job description, which is available on request.
A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Revenue Management, preferably in the hotel industry, hospitality, or other relevant field, and managing a cluster of properties/business units.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, or related field; or equivalent combination or education and work experience.
• Must have strong business acumen and excellent analytical skills.
• Excellent communication skills and sense of leadership.
• Experience or understanding of sales processes and negotiations
• Overall understanding of digital marketing environment and at least basic knowledge of acquisition.
• Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and lead several projects simultaneously.
• Strong negotiation and influencing skills and ability to drive results in a team-oriented and cross-functional environment.
• Ability to communicate in multiple languages is mandatory (English and French or German).
• Strong attention to detail.
• Proficient in the use of MS Office applications such as Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Ability to use several PMS, CRS and other systems (Channel manager, RMS, BI).
• Ability to understand reservation system connectivity and distribution technical platforms.
• There is a WFH policy in place which allows you to work from home 2 days a week.
• Ability to model Choice’s Cultural Values; Be Bold, Be Quick, Listen, Be Curious and Show Integrity.
• Ability to travel at an average twice a year to each property.
Our client is one of the largest lodging franchisors in the world. Their hotel brands provide business and leisure travelers with a range of high-quality lodging options from limited service to full-service hotels in the upper upscale, upper mid-scale, midscale, extended-stay, and economy segments.
Depending on experience and level of education a competitive package will be offered. In order to join this team you have residency in the Netherlands to work in Amsterdam and or in France to join the team in Paris and travel often to the HQ.