Do you want to optimalize your creative commercial personality into your daily activities? Become the new Inspiring Sales Manager for a unique hotel property in Brussels, Belgium!
Due to COVID-19 this specific hiring process is postponed. We expect to re-open this process in May 2020. However, please do contact us to introduce yourself and to join the list of high potentials.
In the position of Sales Manager, you are responsible for the hotels portfolio corporate but mainly Meetings & Events market. Through a result-driven approach you are able to coordinate a good positioning for this new hotel, maximize revenues and profit for the accounts assigned & developing new opportunities establishing a complete action plan. You represent this trendy property in the main strategic (inter)national sales activities, in line with the commercial plan and in cooperation with the national and global sales team. You will co-ordinate sales efforts generated through sales calls, site inspections, local marketing activities and other actions… You will be part of the re-opening team and will be reporting directly to the Regional Director of Sales Belgium & Luxembourg and working closely with the Hotel Director.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- You have a pro-active business approach and commercial focus
- You are ambitious to achieve optimal results
- As an ambassador of the brand you are a representative professional and you are a selfmotivator who takes initiatives to create business opportunities
- Networking is your nature and you are able to create opportunities to further develop the partnership with your clients
- We see you as a professional, enthusiastic, authentic and inspirational colleague and you are a true asset to our team
- Attends regular sales meetings to provide input and overall sales strategy
- Client development of (key) accounts
- Acquirement of new Meeting and Events accounts
- Participates in sales calls with members of the in-house sales and/or National/International sales team to acquire new business and/or convert business
- Maintain and develop the RFP’s together with the National & International Sales Offices
- Achieve turnover objectives
- Contribute to the yearly budget- and business plans
- Initiates and realizes events
- Graduate from a Commercial education or Hotel Management school on Bachelor level.
- Minimum of 3 years Sales experience in the hotel industry, preferably at a luxury brand of an International chain
- Preferably experienced with Lanyon, Hotelligence (Agency360) and MiceView / Knowland
- Pro-active, positive and creative
- Excellent communication skills
- No 9 to 5 mentality
- Client and result focused
- Stress resilient
- In the possession of a driver’s license
- Fluent written and verbal communication and French, Dutch and English
- Ability to travel as and when business needs demand
This unique hotel property, looking for an Inspiring Sales Manager, will have around 300 rooms, a restaurant, bar, gym and meeting rooms up to approximately 300 people. The hotel will offer an unconventional and unique experience that will elevate the guest’s stay by awaking their senses, and at the same time will make them feel welcomed and part of an unforgettable experience. The hotel will become a destination and hotspot for visitors to the city, whether they are business travellers, leisure travellers or Brussels residents.
In this position of Sales Manager you are working with and for a professional and international hotel chain who understands that people make the difference which is conveyed in our excellent working conditions:
- A year-end bonus based on your personal objectives plan and the results of the company
- Laptop, mobile phone plus car with fuel card
- Health insurance
- Excellent training & (international) development opportunities
- Plus extra secundary benefits
To apply for this job vacancy Inspiring Sales Manager (hotel in Brussels, Belgium) please send your personal elevator pitch, motivation letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae to Mrs. Larissa Zwart firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply button here below. Even better; give us a call to leave your first impression: +31-70-3227630 or +31-6-20106473.
Should you have any questions regarding to this position or would you like to personally announce and motivate your application, please don’t hesitate and call Mrs. Larissa Zwart at +31-70-3227630 or +31-6-20106473.Back Apply for this job now