For a large MICE property with 200+ rooms in Amsterdam, we need an experienced General Manager. The main focus lies with the in- and external guest experience. Together with your team, you create the best hospitable environment which exceeds expectations. As General Manager you will make a difference compared to colleague hoteliers in the city. You are known for being an inspirational, strong leader, a handson, no nonsense, personality with ownership. You bring positive vibes, stimulates initiative and are by far a great role model for your teammembers to enhance the overall guest experience and to maximize revenue opportunities.
An absolute must for this role, is excellent command of the Dutch language.
• Create a positive and productive work environment for employees while maintaining efficiently hotel equipment, infrastructure and other facilities to a high standard of appearance.
• Design strategies in the hotel and the brand interest to ensure that a quality service experience is delivered to guests.
• Establish a culture of service and quality improvement by seeking guest/employee feedback and action planning to resolve guest and quality defects.
• Staff, train and provide effective leadership to hotel members commensurate with the hotel philosophy.
• Prepare and review the annual budget, achieve financial results and maximize profitability. Create value with strategies in line with the hotel culture and image.
• Complete budgets, forecasts and management reports as required.
Our client has multiple hotels and this opportunity is within their modern 4-star hotel with over 200 rooms, renowned for providing exceptional hospitality and unforgettable experiences. With a prime focus on MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, and Exhibitions) business, our hotel has become a preferred choice for corporate events and gatherings. Our committed team has established a reputation for delivering seamless services and ensuring guest satisfaction.
Our client offers a entrepreneurial and great place to work with a yearly gross salary between € 80K – 120K with secondary benefits as bonus, company car, education and other personal benefits to be discussed.